your price $560.00
+ ships free
Buy PART NUM 294893
The EPS Power Unit serves as the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system and is responsible for montioring and managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs, signaling any anomalies though the LED indicator on the EPS Interface Unit, communicating with the EPS Interface Unit, and enabling the acoustic buzzer.
- Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors
- Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated)
- Operational temperature: -4F to 140F
- Charging temperature: 32F to 113F
- Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km
- Watching this set of videos is highly recommended prior to installation
- EPS components can only be purchased as a complete kit at this time
"Campagnolo puts all of its professionalism and expertise into the manufacture of its components in Via della Chimica plant in Vicenza. All production takes place exclusively within Campagnolo's own plants, so that product development can be a fully integrated part of the process. Every step in the process, from design and engineering to testing and industrialisation, takes place within Campagnolo facilities. Campagnolo even develops its own tools, machinery and technology so that it can produce only the very best components and wheels for racing bicycles."
See all Campagnolo