$41 offretail $329.99 your price $288.74
+ ships free
Buy PART NUM 578006
Eliminate vibration and noise with a rim drive system that does not touch the tire at all but contacts the rim side wall with two rubber rollers.
- Net Weight: 7.8kg (17.2lbs)
- Included: Instructions manual, Special quick release skewer, Warranty policy card
- Rim drive system is 100% free from the tire wearing problem
- For use on both MTB and road bikes
- Warm-up just before a race without changing tires
- Compatible with 24" to 29" tires and disc brake specialized rims
- Rubber roller has a special shape to allow to use on most rims; RDA requires at least 8mm of vertical space on the rim side wall
- Max Load Capacity: 120 kgs / 264.5 lbs (including bike weight)
- Dimensions: 650 x 510 x 410 mm
- Fits Wheel Hub Width: 120 - 145 mm
Trainer resistance is available in fluid, wind, magnetic and electronic. Magnetic trainers are most common and have fixed levels of resistance. Fluid trainers have progressive levels of resistance; the harder you pedal, the more resistance they provide. Wind trainers tend to be very noisy, as they generate their resistance from a fan. Electronic trainers require a power source and can often provide the most powerful and precise levels of resistance. They sometimes can include virtual reality interfaces for a more interactive experience.