$28 offretail $289.95 your price $260.96
+ ships free
Buy PART NUM 357020
Same great stability, versatility and features as the PRS-20 Team Race Stand, yet weighs 35% less-only 13.5 lbs (6.2 kg). Built using a combination of steel for strength in joints and pivots, and aluminum to save weight. The PRS-21 is the perfect stand to choose when size and weight are important. Ideal for the traveling mechanic.
The PRS-21 now features a taller bottom bracket saddle to clear the sensor used by power meter (watt measuring) cranksets.
- Quick release mounts hold bike securely by the front or rear dropouts
- 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to both sides of bike
- Folds to 33" (84cm) for easy transport and storage
- Bottom bracket height quickly adjusts from 28" to 38" (71cm to 96cm)
- Note: For front thru axle bikes (15mm or 20mm), use the 1728-TA Sliding Thru Axle Adaptor
"Park Tool has been manufacturing bicycle specific tools since 1963. Based out of St. Paul Minnesota, we are the world's largest bicycle tool manufacturer. A long-term dedication to quality, innovation, and customer service has made Park Tool the first choice of professional and home bicycle mechanics around the world."
See all Park Tool