Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Cane Creek 100 Headsets feature the same design as the 110 headset, though not as finely polished.
Item SpecificationsWeight: 93gMaterial: AluminumSteerer Tube: 1" ThreadedCrown Race: 26.4Stack Height: 39mmBearing Type: CartridgeHeadset Type: 1" Standard Cups
- Same design as a 110 Traditional, though not polished. Machined finish to complement Thompson stems and seatposts
- Cups cut from AL-6066, up to 35% stronger than typical AL-6061 cups
- Drop-in Black Oxide Steel bearings feature Split-Lip seals for twice the protection of a typical cartridge bearing
- Traditional bearing cups sit external to the head tube
- Interlok compatible; includes 2.5mm Interlok finishing spacer
- Includes adjusting bolt, star-nut, aluminum top cap and aluminum crown race
"The world's best choose Cane Creek.
A key element of Cane Creek's mission is to support the sport of cycling, including racing, charitable activities and cycling advocacy. Cane Creek believes strongly in the power of bicycles and their potential to effect positive change in our society. To that end, Cane Creek supports athletes and teams whose purpose encompasses more than competitive racing, such as getting more people on bikes, improving or promoting a healthy lifestyle, and making our world better through the use of a bike."
See all Cane Creek