Sorry, this item is no longer available.
The Cane Creek AER IS Headset fits a 1-1/8" threadless steerer tube to a 1-1/8" Integrated head tube.
Item SpecificationsColor: BlackWeight: 33gMaterial: AluminumSteerer Tube: 1-1/8" ThreadlessCrown Race: 30.0Stack Height: 6.2mmBearing Type: Norglide CompositeHeadset Type: Integrated, 41.0mm OD, 45 degree bearing (IS)Defined Color: Black
- For use with 1-1/8" straight, threadless steerer tubes (30.015mm crown race seat diameter)
- Fits 1-1/8" Integrated straight head tubes (41.1mm ID)
- Fits 1-1/8" Italian Integrated straight head tubes with supplied 0.25mm shim (42.0mm ID)
- ll Integrated head tube standards feature 45-degree outer chamfer angle
- Recommended for road bike applications only
- Cut in the USA from AL-7075 for best strength-to-weight ratio
- Features Norglide X2 top bearing that weights 1.2 grams
- Sealed Black Oxide bottom bearing is user-serviceable and feature Split-Lip seals for twice the protection of a typical cartridge bearing
- Interlok compatible; includes 2.5mm Interlok finishing spacer
- Sealed aluminum crown race
"The world's best choose Cane Creek.
A key element of Cane Creek's mission is to support the sport of cycling, including racing, charitable activities and cycling advocacy. Cane Creek believes strongly in the power of bicycles and their potential to effect positive change in our society. To that end, Cane Creek supports athletes and teams whose purpose encompasses more than competitive racing, such as getting more people on bikes, improving or promoting a healthy lifestyle, and making our world better through the use of a bike."
See all Cane Creek