Sorry, this item is no longer available.
RockShox BoXXer World Cup. Success speaks for itself. With 66 World Cup wins, the BoXXer is the winningest downhill fork in the history of the sport. RockShox BoXXer is pure racing and with its smooth and consistent damper feel.
Item SpecificationsColor: Keronite GrayWeight: 2714gBrake Usage F/R: FrontAxle to Crown Length: 568mmCrown Race: 30.0Steerer Tube Length: 271mmBrake Type: DiscWheel Size: 26"Travel: 200mmFront Hub Spacing: 110mmFront Axle Type: 20mm ThruSpring: Solo AirWheel Mount Center Offset: 0mmLockout: Crown MountedDefined Color: GrayS.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6Item Name: BoXXerSteerer Type: Straight
- Includes tall and short crowns
- Damping Adjust: External begining strokerebound, ending stroke rebound, high speed compression, low speed compression
- Upper Tubes: 35mm, 7000 series, low friction anodized
- Lowers: Magnesium, Maxle Lite DH 20mm axle, post disc mount
- Maximum Recommended Rotor Size: 210mm
- Recommended Rear Shock: Vivid or Vivid Air
- Includes shock pump