Saris Bones 2-Bike Rack
$10 offretail $135.99 your price $125.99 + ships freeBuy PART NUM 348384
An efficient bike rack needs be more than just a way to transport your bike from Point A to Point B. It needs to be easy to use, easy to install and easy on two of your most prized possessions--your bike and your vehicle.
Designed with everything in mind.
With ratchet straps that keep your bike secure to the rack arms, exclusive anti-sways and articulated rubber feet to protect the finish on your vehicle, Bones ensures that nothing gets damaged in transport. The vinyl-coated hooks strap securely to the car with spring-buckles, which makes installing Bones quick and easy.
The arched design fits practically any vehicle-from sedans to mini-vans-even most cars with a spoiler. And because it's a trunk-mounted rack, your bikes are accessible and easy to put in place. No overhead lifting, twisting, balancing or hefting required, so you can save your energy for the ride.
Constructed from heavy-duty, 100% recyclable plastic, Bones is the strongest and most environmentally-friendly rack on the market. Injection-molded arms and legs will never rust and can support up to two bikes with ease, separating them on different levels for the ultimate assurance that they won't rub or touch during transport.
All Saris racks are built in Madison, WI and they're so confident that this is the only rack you'll ever need that they've covered it by a limited lifetime warranty.
Saris thought of everything when they designed Bones. So all you have to think about is how much you love riding your bike.
- Engineered resin construction is the strongest on the market.
- Six strap system securely fastens rack to vehicle.
- Fits sedans, hatchbacks, and minivans.
- Anti-sway arms adjust to hold women's, children's, and BMX style frames.
- Arc base design fits over most spoilers and hold bikes at different levels
- Comes assembled
- Includes bike hold-down straps and anti-sway straps
- Adjusts to fit most vehicles
- Manufacturer Part Number: 805