20% offretail $72.00 Sale Price $57.60
+ ships free
The X.7 Rear Derailleur offers performance and durability with the distinctive SRAM shifting process. The X.7 is a great value without compromise.
Item SpecificationsIntended Use: MountainDrivetrain Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9Shifter/Rear Derailleur: SRAM 1:1Largest Cog: 36teethDerailleur Action: Top-Normal (Traditional)
- 1:1 shifter-to-derailleur actuation ratio for precise light-action indexing
- Must be used with ESP shifters
- Aluminum upper knuckle
- Replaceable 11-tooth pulleys with bushings
- Exact Actuation shifting
- Serviceable sealed pulleys
- 10 speed models have carbon fiber outer pulley cage
- Compatible with 7-, 8-, and 9-speed systems
"Incremental enhancements. Perpetual improvements. Revolutionary Innovation. When advancements are continuously made to every attribute of every component, the result is overall performance that is simply second to none. And to real cycling enthusiasts, there is nothing more gratifying then achieving the ultimate ride. And the best part is we just keep making it better. This is what SRAM is all about."
See all SRAM