$40 offretail $400.00 your price $360.00
+ ships free
Buy PART NUM 708782
The Booster generates full strength through high power at low speeds.
- Pure power, generates the highest power at low speeds with 8 permanent magnets
- Easily assembled and is also safe, because the brake has been built in so that the rider cannot touch the hot flywheel
- Includes resistance lever and Skyliner front wheel support
- Generates ample power at a speed of 25 kilometres per hour, in 10th gear
- Soft Gel roller with a stainless cover reduces noise and is durable
- Flywheel integrated in brake unit for extra safety
- Easy to install and use with quick release rear resistance unit and bike attachment
"Tacx shares the passion for the sport of cycling with you. Work on your fitness, improve your personal bests, reach the summit of your capabilities: you can count on Tacx. You just take care of training and discipline, we will provide the means and possibilities. Ambitious athletes are our inspiration. Champions like Fabian Cancellara and Alberto Contador do not settle for anything but the best, they always use the Tacx trainer to warm up for big races and time-trials."
See all Tacx
Trainer resistance is available in fluid, wind, magnetic and electronic. Magnetic trainers are most common and have fixed levels of resistance. Fluid trainers have progressive levels of resistance; the harder you pedal, the more resistance they provide. Wind trainers tend to be very noisy, as they generate their resistance from a fan. Electronic trainers require a power source and can often provide the most powerful and precise levels of resistance. They sometimes can include virtual reality interfaces for a more interactive experience.