TYR Hurricane C5 Women's Sleeveless Wetsuit
$69 offretail $350.00 your price $280.95 to $280.99 + ships freeChoose
- 360 degree Core stabilization System-Five core stabilization panels precisely target muscle groups to elevate the swimmer ensuring optimal body position and preservation of core strength over the long-term of the swimming race
- Free R.O.M. Zones-Eliminates constriction, allowing the swimmer to achieve a long reach while placing no strain on the shoulder
- Speed wrap paneling-the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS coated 5mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core to raise the swimmer in the water, reducing drag
- Graded force catch panels-thick graded panels are strategically aligned on the forearm to allow a catch and pull stroke. A thinner yet insulated layer lies under the riveted panel to allow a feel for the water while keeping the skin insulated
- Form fitting wrist cuffs-Multi stretch cuffs allows powerful strokes while keeping water from entering suit
- Quick release ankle cuffs-Tapered legs allow the ankle of the suit to reverse and open for a quick and effortless removal during T1
These run small, and are often exchanged for a larger size. If you fit into multiple sizing categories, the larger size will likely fit best.
Wetsuits are technical clothing and tears do occur. Most tears are easy to repair using a compound like Aquaseal.