$67 offretail $399.99 your price $332.79 + ships freeBuy PART NUM 503351
The JetFluid Pro's PowerTuned technology provides smooth, realistic accelerations and inertia offering real-world feel for widest range of riders and riding types.
Its cooler operating temperature delivers long-lasting performance and a stable progressive power curve with consistent resistance throughout the entire ride regardless of ride type.
- Pre-Assembled: Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
- Unsurpassed Stability and Durability: Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
- Quick-Lock Cam Lever: Quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90 degree turn of the handle.
- Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment: Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
- Convenient Skewer Clamp: Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. *Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
- Will fit most 29" rear wheels up to 2.25" depending on tire tread
Can I use the JetFluid Pro with my thru-axle bike?Out-of-the box, the JetFluid Pro is designed for bikes with quick-release skewers, not thru-axles. In most cases you can replace your existing rear thru-axle with a specially designed thru-axle that has end caps to fit in the trainer. There is no standard size for a thru-axle, so you do need to check a few measurements to find the proper one for your bike. We suggest the Robert Axle Project Trainer Axles. They have fitments for the widest variety of bikes and can replace your thru-axle for both indoor training and outdoor riding.
$67 offretail $399.99 clearance $332.79 + ships freeBuy
Frequently asked questions about this product:
Can I use my mountain bike with this trainer?This trainer is not recommended for use with a knobby rear tire. If you have a 26" rear tire with a smooth center tread, then this trainer is ok to use.
If you have a knobby rear tire, we recommend using a rim drive trainer, or replacing your tire with a Trainer Tire.