7% Instant Rebate
Some products are ineligible such as "lowest price" items, specific brands, gift certificates, and others. See details. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Final price will be shown at checkout.
Deals may expire at any time. Prices are subject to change at any time. Buy quickly to guarantee your lower price.
$77 offretail $349.00 Ends 11/28! $271.19 + ships freeBuy PART NUM 112563
"Great trainer. Easy to set up. Simulates riding very well. Very smooth and quiet." - JPPEModel T-2200
The benchmark for fluid trainers. Quiet, smooth, and 100% leak-proof. From intervals to threshold work to recovery spins the Road Machine offers a wide range of workout options. There is no trainer that more accurately replicates an outdoor ride indoors thanks to our precision-calibrated fluid resistance unit.
- 29er compatibility with knobbies
- RU tension system eliminates bending of frames and L-bolts from over-tightening
- Ergonomic touch points
- Refreshed paint and graphics
- Includes QR skewer
- Smooth quiet resistance from 5-3000 watts
- 6.25 lb. Freewheel for realistic coast down
- Sealed fluid chamber with magnetically-coupled driveshaft
- Guaranteed not to leak
- Unconditional Lifetime warranty on frame and resistance unit
- Compatible with all bikes with 16" to 29" diameter wheels
- Optional small wheel adapter required for 16" to 22" wheels (sold separately)
In the box: Trainer comes with one standard cone cup and one slotted cone cup installed. Additional standard cone cup and Kinetic skewer are also included.
$77 offretail $349.00 Ends 11/28! $271.19 + ships freeBuy
Frequently asked question about this product:
Is this the 2.0 Model?Yes, and its important to know that there is a difference between the 2014 2.0 model and older models. It has easier to use knobs and a more stable base than the older version of the Road Machine.
One way to check is by the manufacturer number. The new 2014 2.0 model is the T-2200. The T-002 is the older discontinued model.