$10 offretail $349.00 your price $339.00 + ships freeBuy PART NUM 112563
"Great trainer. Easy to set up. Simulates riding very well. Very smooth and quiet." - JPPEModel T-2200
The benchmark for fluid trainers. Quiet, smooth, and 100% leak-proof. From intervals to threshold work to recovery spins the Road Machine offers a wide range of workout options. There is no trainer that more accurately replicates an outdoor ride indoors thanks to our precision-calibrated fluid resistance unit.
- RU tension system eliminates bending of frames and L-bolts from over-tightening
- Ergonomic touch points
- Refreshed paint and graphics
- Includes QR skewer
- Smooth quiet resistance from 5-3000 watts
- 6.25 lb. Freewheel for realistic coast down
- Sealed fluid chamber with magnetically-coupled driveshaft
- Guaranteed not to leak
- Unconditional Lifetime warranty on frame and resistance unit
- Compatible with all bikes with 16" to 29" diameter wheels
- Optional small wheel adapter required for 16" to 22" wheels (sold separately)
In the box: Trainer comes with one standard cone cup and one slotted cone cup installed. Additional standard cone cup and Kinetic skewer are also included.
Can I use the Kinetic Road Machine with my thru-axle bike?Out-of-the box, the Road Machine is designed for bikes with quick-release skewers, not thru-axles. In most cases you can replace your existing rear thru-axle with a specially designed thru-axle that has end caps to fit in the trainer. There is no standard size for a thru-axle, so you do need to check a few measurements to find the proper one for your bike. We suggest the Robert Axle Project Trainer Axles. They have fitments for the widest variety of bikes and can replace your thru-axle for both indoor training and outdoor riding.
$10 offretail $349.00 your price $339.00 + ships freeBuy
Frequently asked question about this product:
Is this the 2.0 Model?Yes, and its important to know that there is a difference between the 2014 2.0 model and older models. It has easier to use knobs and a more stable base than the older version of the Road Machine.
One way to check is by the manufacturer number. The new 2014 2.0 model is the T-2200. The T-002 is the older discontinued model.