your price $159.99 + ships freeBuy PART NUM 999615
- Standard ferrite magnet.
- Lightweight and adjustable power.
- Generates 425 Watt power at 40 km/h (H range).
- 0.6 kgs dual steel disc flywheel.
- 7 resistance levels.
- Quick release remote shifter.
- Basic but durable steel frame.
- Lightweight steel frame for easy transportation.
- Fits hub width between 110 - 148 mm ( Track / Fixi / BMX ~ ).
- Standard thread type hub clamp.
- SKU: 400-1960-01
- Net Weight: 6.0 kgs
- Tire Size Capacity: 24" - 700 x 45c (ETRTO 47-622)
- UPC: 740966406798
- EAN: 4944924406790
Can I use the MagRide 60R with my thru-axle bike?Out-of-the box, the MagRide 60R is designed for bikes with quick-release skewers, not thru-axles. In most cases you can replace your existing rear thru-axle with a specially designed thru-axle that has end caps to fit in the trainer. There is no standard size for a thru-axle, so you do need to check a few measurements to find the proper one for your bike. We suggest the Robert Axle Project Trainer Axles. They have fitments for the widest variety of bikes and can replace your thru-axle for both indoor training and outdoor riding.
your price $159.99 + ships freeBuy
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.