7% Instant Rebate on select items
Discount applies to select items only. Many products are ineligible. Discount shown in cart and during checkout if eligible. See details. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Final price will be shown at checkout.
Deals may expire at any time. Prices are subject to change at any time. Buy quickly to guarantee your lower price.
your price $199.95 + ships freeBuy PART NUM 151350
A workstand is the backbone of any shop. Holding the bike at a convenient working height allows easy access for adjustments, cleaning and repair. The PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand was designed and built using our 50 years of experience creating professional shop stands used in shops around the world. The unique three-point leg system and stout adjustable uprights create an extremely solid platform capable of handling bikes up to 80 lbs. (36kg). Easy to set up and use in a home shop, the PCS-10.2 also folds easily for transport or storage.
The PCS-10.2 features special upgrades to make set up, take down, and use faster and easier. The PCS-10 works well with many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
- World famous Park Tool cam actuated, micro adjustable clamp that allows quick entry and exit and fits 1" to 3" (25mm-76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding
- Folds quickly, easily and compactly for storage using aluminum quick release mechanisms and strong tubular support braces
- Quick release height adjustment from 39" to 57" (99cm-145cm)
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Super strong glass filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Includes height adjustable compact tray to hold small parts, a few tools and the PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (optional accessory)
your price $199.95 + ships freeBuy