Email this product to yourself
7% instant rebate with deal code 2HECM
Special offer expires Thursday, October 26.
Some exclusions apply. Certain items, like gift certificates are not eligible. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Final price will be shown at checkout.
Deals may expire at any time. Prices are subject to change at any time. Buy quickly to guarantee your lower price.
Add code 2HECM to your cart
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Cane Creek 100 Headsets feature the same design as the 110 headset, though not as finely polished.
Item SpecificationsWeight: 93gMaterial: AluminumSteerer Tube: 1" ThreadedCrown Race: 26.4Stack Height: 39mmBearing Type: CartridgeHeadset Type: 1" Standard Cups
- Same design as a 110 Traditional, though not polished. Machined finish to complement Thompson stems and seatposts
- Cups cut from AL-6066, up to 35% stronger than typical AL-6061 cups
- Drop-in Black Oxide Steel bearings feature Split-Lip seals for twice the protection of a typical cartridge bearing
- Traditional bearing cups sit external to the head tube
- Interlok compatible; includes 2.5mm Interlok finishing spacer
- Includes adjusting bolt, star-nut, aluminum top cap and aluminum crown race
"The world's best choose Cane Creek.
A key element of Cane Creek's mission is to support the sport of cycling, including racing, charitable activities and cycling advocacy. Cane Creek believes strongly in the power of bicycles and their potential to effect positive change in our society. To that end, Cane Creek supports athletes and teams whose purpose encompasses more than competitive racing, such as getting more people on bikes, improving or promoting a healthy lifestyle, and making our world better through the use of a bike."
See all Cane Creek
You are browsing an Industry Catalog. We've simply republished information exactly as we got it from our supplier without curating or improving it. The product names, descriptions, and photographs within this expanded catalog have not been reviewed and may contain industry short-hand and technical jargon. Please carefully study each product before you place your order. learn more