Email this product to yourself
$10 off $150 or $15 off $200 with code 407FM
Special offer expires Wednesday, May 31.
Save $10 off $150 orders or
Save $15 off $200 orders
Some exclusions apply. Certain items, like gift certificates are not eligible. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Final price will be shown at checkout.
Deals may expire at any time. Prices are subject to change at any time. Buy quickly to guarantee your lower price.
Add code 407FM to your cart
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
SRAM Red DoubleTap Shift/Brake Lever.
Item SpecificationsLeft Shifter Color: BlackLeft Shifter Weight: 140gLeft Shifter FD/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM DoubleLeft Shifter Brake Lever Actuation: Short PullLeft Shifter Brake Lever Use: LeftRight Shifter Color: BlackRight Shifter Weight: 140gRight Shifter Cassette Spacing: Shimano RD 10,SRAM 10Right Shifter Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: SRAM 10Right Shifter Brake Lever Actuation: Short PullRight Shifter Brake Lever Use: RightRight Shifter Cable: RoadRight Shifter End Type: Shimano/Sram
- Compatible with SRAM 10-speed road and mountain front and rear derailleurs and SRAM or Shimano 10-speed cassettes
- Zero-loss-travel pawl mechanism provides faster shift response with less effort
- Carbon fiber brake and shift levers
- One shift lever, independent from brake lever, delivers smooth up and down shifts with one motion
- Brake and shift levers have independent adjustable reach
- Left shifter has a trim position when front derailleur is in the large chainring
- Comfortable and aerodynamic design hides all cables
- Dual cable routing lets you choose the best cable placement for any handlebar
"Incremental enhancements. Perpetual improvements. Revolutionary Innovation. When advancements are continuously made to every attribute of every component, the result is overall performance that is simply second to none. And to real cycling enthusiasts, there is nothing more gratifying then achieving the ultimate ride. And the best part is we just keep making it better. This is what SRAM is all about."
See all SRAM
You are browsing an Industry Catalog. We've simply republished information exactly as we got it from our supplier without curating or improving it. The product names, descriptions, and photographs within this expanded catalog have not been reviewed and may contain industry short-hand and technical jargon. Please carefully study each product before you place your order. learn more