Email this product to yourself
7% instant rebate with deal code E023U
Special offer expires Friday, September 29.
Some exclusions apply. Certain items, like gift certificates are not eligible. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Final price will be shown at checkout.
Deals may expire at any time. Prices are subject to change at any time. Buy quickly to guarantee your lower price.
Add code E023U to your cart
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
WTB Front Wheels
Item SpecificationsColor: BlackWeight: 809gHub Drilling: 32spokesHub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt DiscValve: PrestaISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtnValve Length: Short 32-40mmWheel Size: 26"Tire Type: Clincher,Tubeless CompatibleFront Wheel Type: MountainFront Hub Spacing: 100mmFront Axle Type: 15mm ThruSpoke Info: Sanvic Triple Butted 3mm Bladed 3XRim: WTB Stryker TCS AMSkewer Included: N/ARim Material: AlloyDefined Color: BlackInternal Rim Width: 23mm
- Tubeless Compatible System (TCS)- Rim profile is designed especially for TCS and UST tires and is also compatible with tube-type tires when used with a tube
- 4D rim drilling provides a perfect interface between the rim and spoke and eliminates the need for eyelets
- Rim tape and valve are pre-installed; sealant is required to run tubeless
- AM Race wheels have a 23mm inner rim width and are inteded for All Mountain/Trail Riding
- Front hub has a cold-forged and machined shell, stainless steel cartridge bearings and alloy axle
- Global Bead System (GBS)- Utilizes deeper grooves for the bead seat as well as two raised lips that lock the tire's bead into place
- I-beam: a vertical beam designed to counter spoke loads and provide torsional rigidity
- Unbendium Bulge-a band of material added to the rim's sidewall to improve torsional, radial and lateral strength
"WTB was founded in Marin County, California in 1982, fueled by the need to create durable and reliable mountain bike-specific equipment. Back then mountain biking was a new and burgeoning sport, and mountain bikes weren't much more than cobbled-together oddities. The original WTB crew was captivated by the experience of riding bikes on dirt trails, and they started creating more durable and functional components for their own bikes. Soon, local frame builders sought to outfit their bikes with WTB's high-end components. WTB was able to turn our passion for bikes into a successful business."
See all WTB
You are browsing an Industry Catalog. We've simply republished information exactly as we got it from our supplier without curating or improving it. The product names, descriptions, and photographs within this expanded catalog have not been reviewed and may contain industry short-hand and technical jargon. Please carefully study each product before you place your order. learn more