Email this product to yourself
$10 off $150 or $15 off $200 with code 407FM
Special offer expires Wednesday, May 31.
Save $10 off $150 orders or
Save $15 off $200 orders
Some exclusions apply. Certain items, like gift certificates are not eligible. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Final price will be shown at checkout.
Deals may expire at any time. Prices are subject to change at any time. Buy quickly to guarantee your lower price.
Add code 407FM to your cart
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Fulcrum Racing Zero
Item SpecificationsFront Wheel Color: BlackFront Wheel Weight: 610gFront Wheel Hub Drilling: 16spokesFront Wheel Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim BrakeFront Wheel Rim Depth: 23mmFront Wheel Valve: PrestaFront Wheel ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"Front Wheel Valve Length: Short 32-40mmFront Wheel Wheel Size: 700cFront Wheel Tire Type: ClincherFront Wheel Front Wheel Type: RoadFront Wheel Front Hub Spacing: 100mmFront Wheel Front Axle Type: 9x1Front Wheel Spoke Info: Aero AluminumFront Wheel Rim: Fulcrum C15Front Wheel Skewer Included: YesFront Wheel Rim Material: AlloyFront Wheel Defined Color: BlackRear Wheel Color: BlackRear Wheel Weight: 825gRear Wheel Hub Drilling: 21spokesRear Wheel Rear Axle Type: 10x1Rear Wheel Cassette Body Type: Shimano 11,Shimano 8,Shimano 9/10/SRAMRear Wheel Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim BrakeRear Wheel Rim Depth: 27mmRear Wheel Valve: PrestaRear Wheel ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"Rear Wheel Valve Length: Short 32-40mmRear Wheel Wheel Size: 700cRear Wheel Tire Type: ClincherRear Wheel Rear Wheel Type: RoadRear Wheel Rear Hub Spacing: 130mmRear Wheel Spoke Info: Aero AluminumRear Wheel Rim: Fulcrum C15Rear Wheel Skewer Included: YesRear Wheel Rim Material: AlloyRear Wheel Defined Color: Black
- Milled rim reduces the rim's peripheral weight
- Dynamic Balance rim keeps the wheel stable at high speeds
- MoMag allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes increasing the structural resistance, making rim tape unnecessary and reducing the rotating weight of the wheel
- Anti-rotation spoke system keeps spokes consistently in the most aerodynamic position
- 2:1 spoke ratio on the rear wheel provides greater torsional stiffness and rigidity
- Aluminum axle reduces weight
- Oversized drive-side flange provides greater torsional stiffness
- Completely redesigned quick release with eccentric-closure system
- Carbon hub body provides lateral stiffness and reduces weight
- Ceramic bearings reduce friction, increase smoothness, reduce weight and maintain performance
Fulcrum Wheels was established in July 2004, based on the idea of three aerospace engineers who are passionate about bicycles. The strong points of this young company include the use of unique patents, ongoing technological research, and the attractive and young-spirited design.
See all Fulcrum