Love the ride? That's why we're here!
your price $84.99 + ships freeChoose
Le Chat Noir was a famous 19 th century cabaret in the notorious bohemian Montmartre district of Paris. It was opened in 1881 at 84 Boulevard Rouchechouart by the artist Rudolph Alexandre Salis, and closed in 1897 (much to the disappointment of Picasso and others). The striking poster was composed by Salis in 1896. Our jersey art celebrates this bygone era of creativity.
- Ultra-soft Euro-mesh fabric for maximum comfort
- AIRpass Pro+ moisture-wicking, quick-dry technology
- AIRthrough Mesh side panels for maximum breathability & 4-way stretch
- 30+ SPF UV Protection
- Hidden, full-length YKK-brand zipper, known worldwide as the most reliable trouble-free zipper available
- Silicon gripper band keeps rear of jersey in-place as you ride
- 3 rear pockets with reinforced stitching
- Vibrant, dye-sublimation printing keeps colors bright and true, wash after wash