Love the ride? That's why we're here!
your price $84.99 + ships freeChoose
According to the Greek philosopher Plato, over 11,000 years ago the island nation of Atlantis existed in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The people of this island possessed great wealth thanks to an abundance of natural resources. The island was a center for trade and commerce and ruled over areas of Europe and Africa. Poseidon, god of the sea, lived on Atlantis. Poseidon fell in love with a human woman, Cleito, for whom he created a dwelling at the top of a hill near the middle of the island, surrounded with rings of water and land for protection. Cleito gave birth to five sets of twin boys who became the first rulers of assigned territories of Atlantis. The eldest brother, Atlas, was given control over the central hill and surrounding areas. A temple was built to honor Poseidon on top of the central hill. The temple contained a giant gold statue of Poseidon riding a chariot pulled by winged horses. In this temple the fraternal rulers of Atlantis came to discuss laws, pass judgments, and pay tribute to Poseidon. The front of our jersey features Atlas, who is typically depicted holding up the celestial spheres, while the back displays an aerial map of Atlantis as described by Plato in two of his dialogues, Timaeus and Critias . These accounts are the only known written records which refer specifically to a lost civilization called Atlantis.
- Ultra-soft Euro-mesh fabric for maximum comfort
- AIRpass Pro+ moisture-wicking, quick-dry technology
- AIRthrough Mesh side panels for maximum breathability & 4-way stretch
- 30+ SPF UV Protection
- Hidden, full-length YKK-brand zipper, known worldwide as the most reliable trouble-free zipper available
- Silicon gripper band keeps rear of jersey in-place as you ride
- 3 rear pockets with reinforced stitching
- Vibrant, dye-sublimation printing keeps colors bright and true, wash after wash