Ready to ride? Summer savings are here!
your price $84.99 + ships freeChoose
This jersey features the coat of arms of the Barons von Strehl of Staubing, Bavaria, Germany. The coat of arms is composed of four quarters, which are numbered beginning with the top left quarter. Quarters 1 and 4 have an azure blue background crossed diagonally with what is called a silver bend sinister and containing two mullets (stars) of six points. Quarters 2 and 3 contain a red lion rampant on a gold background. The shield or escutcheon has scalloped edges and is topped with what is called a close helmet. The helmets are crowned and have crests of wings and lion rampant.
- Ultra-soft Euro-mesh fabric for maximum comfort
- AIRpass Pro+ moisture-wicking, quick-dry technology
- AIRthrough Mesh side panels for maximum breathability & 4-way stretch
- 30+ SPF UV Protection
- Hidden, full-length YKK-brand zipper, known worldwide as the most reliable trouble-free zipper available
- Silicon gripper band keeps rear of jersey in-place as you ride
- 3 rear pockets with reinforced stitching
- Vibrant, dye-sublimation printing keeps colors bright and true, wash after wash