Love the ride? That's why we're here!
your price $94.99 + ships freeChoose
Our jersey honors Joan of Arc, one of the first historical female military leaders, who many consider to be a martyr and saint. The Maid of Orleans was born in 1412 in Domremy, France. There are a number of historical statues and paintings of her at age seventeen clad in armor, leading King Charles VII's forces to victory in a number of battles. In 1430 she was captured by the English-allied Burgundian faction. The English put her on trial for heresy and she was burned at the stake at age 19 in 1432. A national heroine of France, she is remembered for her bravery and conviction. She is reported to have said: "I am not afraid...I was born to do this."
- Ultra-soft Euro-mesh fabric for maximum comfort
- AIRpass Pro+ moisture-wicking, quick-dry technology
- AIRthrough Mesh side panels for maximum breathability & 4-way stretch
- 30+ SPF UV Protection
- Hidden, full-length YKK-brand zipper, known worldwide as the most reliable trouble-free zipper available
- Silicon gripper band keeps rear of jersey in-place as you ride
- 3 rear pockets with reinforced stitching
- Vibrant, dye-sublimation printing keeps colors bright and true, wash after wash