Email this product to yourself
Save $15 off orders over $150
Some products are ineligible such as "lowest price" items, specific brands, gift certificates, and others. See details. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Final price will be shown at checkout.
Deals may expire at any time. Prices are subject to change at any time. Buy quickly to guarantee your lower price.
Add code SAVE15 to your cart
your price $68.99
Watch PART NUM 700587
The Suomi Mount & Ground W160 mountain tires feature 160 steel studs with carbide pins and a skinwall OLC structure with 61 ShA Carbon Silica tread for all-around use and extreme conditions.
Item SpecificationsWeight: 946gPSI: 58-65PSILabeled Size: 1.9Tire Diameter: 26"Intended Use: Winter-Studded
- Durable gumwall casing and 160 steel studs with carbide pins
- Skinwall OLC structure with 61 ShA Carbon Silica tread for all-around use and extreme conditions
- It is not uncommon to lose 5-10 studs during normal use due to friction. This does not affect performance and is not considered a defect for warranty claims
- Nokian's final stage in production shrinks the rubber around the studs
- Non-toxic 58a winter rubber tread compound provides excellent grip on snow and ice
Suomi Mount & Ground W160 26 x 1.9" Studded
your price $68.99
"The skilled personnel at the plant in Lieksa, hi-tech technology, and the soft rubber compound that lasts cold, the best spikes made in aluminum and in steel - these are the core of our company. We have the skill that makes the best winter tyres for bicycles in the world."
See all Nokian Suomi
You are browsing an Industry Catalog. We've simply republished information exactly as we got it from our supplier without curating or improving it. The product names, descriptions, and photographs within this expanded catalog have not been reviewed and may contain industry short-hand and technical jargon. Please carefully study each product before you place your order. learn more