TYR Hurricane Category 3 Men's Wetsuit - Medium - OPEN BOX SPECIAL
Save $15 off orders over $150
Some products are ineligible such as "lowest price" items, specific brands, gift certificates, and others. See details. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Final price will be shown at checkout.
Deals may expire at any time. Prices are subject to change at any time. Buy quickly to guarantee your lower price.
$250 offretail $450.00 your price $199.99 + ships freeBuy PART NUM 590651
- 360degree Core stabilization System-Five core stabilization panels precisely target muscle groups to elevate the swimmer ensuring optimal body position and preservation of core strength over the long-term of the swimming race
- Free R.O.M. Zones-Eliminates constriction, allowing the swimmer to achieve a long reach while placing no strain on the shoulder
- Speed wrap paneling-the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS coated 5mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core to raise the swimmer in the water, reducing drag
- Graded force catch panels-thick graded panels are strategically aligned on the forearm to allow a catch and pull stroke. A thinner yet insulated layer lies under the riveted panel to allow a feel for the water while keeping the skin insulated
- Form fitting wrist cuffs-Multi stretch cuffs allows powerful strokes while keeping water from entering suit
- Quick release ankle cuffs-Tapered legs allow the ankle of the suit to reverse and open for a quick and effortless removal during T1
These run small, and are often exchanged for a larger size. If you fit into multiple sizing categories, the larger size will likely fit best.
Wetsuits are technical clothing and tears do occur. Most tears are easy to repair using a compound like Aquaseal.
*PLEASE NOTE: Older model wetsuit. Tried on, but never used. Small gap in closer on right rear leg can easily be patched or ignored. May have some fingernail imprints. Suit is more gray than black.
$250 offretail $450.00 clearance $199.99 + ships freeBuy